- 15 % Hydrogen Peroxide
- Antiseptic Oral Cleanser and Rinse
- Reduces Bacteria To Prevent Infection in Minor Oral Wounds
- Oxygenating Action Removes Oral Debris To Facilitates Healing
SUGGESTION: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: rinse half of a capful (two teaspoons or 10 mL mark on cap) around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute, then spit out. Use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of the product. Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or physician. To open child safety cap, squeeze smooth sides while turning. Reclose tightly. Store at controlled room temperature 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
PRECAUTIONS: Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or physician. When using this product, do not swallow. Stop use and ask a doctor if: sore mouth symptoms do not improve within 7 days; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; swelling, rash or fever develops. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.