- Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer
- For Up to 8 Hours Relief of Minor Muscular Aches & Pains
PRODUCT BENEFITS: N/A
SUGGESTION: Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water. Swallow whole - do not crush, chew or dissolve. Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor. Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Avoid excessive heat 40 degrees C (104 degrees F).
PRECAUTIONS: Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product; if you have difficulty swallowing large tablets or capsules. People over 65 may have difficulty swallowing these caplets. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.