- Pain Reliever
Day Time Non Drowsy
With instant Cool Burst sensation
SUGGESTION: Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablespoons (tbsp) or 30 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablespoons (tbsp) or 120 mL in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage. Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
PRECAUTIONS: Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 8 tablespoons in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days; fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.