How to Use the TestMedica One-Step Drug Screen
- Remove the test strip from its foil wrapper.
- Fill a clean cup with a urine sample and hold the strip in a vertical position. The urine level should not be higher than the "max level" indicated on the strip.
- Dip the test strip into the urine.
- Read the results after 5 minutes.
Reading Your Results
In 5 minutes, a color band will appear closest to the top indicating that the test is complete (single color band). The closest band to the bottom shows the test results. If there is any color band close to the bottom (two color bands), results are negative. If there is a single color band, results are positive. No lines indicate an invalid test.
|Two Red Lines |
|One Red Line |
|No Red Line |
|There is no meaning to line color intensity or width. |
A line is a line no matter how light or dark it may appear.
- For In Vitro diagnostic use only. (Not for internal use.)
- Do not reuse the test strip.
- If you get unexpected results, check with your doctor.
This product is intended for use as part of a family drug abuse awareness program. Test and test results are for informational purposes only and are not intended to monitor, treat or diagnose any disease. Only your physician can diagnose disease. If results are unexpected, contact your health care provider. Disclaimer:
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.