BroccoMax® has been demonstrated in vitro to yield approximately 8 mg of sulforaphane per DR capsule containing 30 mg of SGS.
BroccoMax® uses a patented process that preserves myrosinase, the enzyme in broccoli that metabolizes SGS (Sulforaphane Glucosinolate, a.k.a glucoraphanin) in the small intestine into sulforaphane.
Sulforaphane is a potent inducer of Phase 2 detoxifying liver enzymes and helps protect cellular DNA as well as promotes healthy cell replication and liver health.
- Myrosinase Activated SGS
- The Sulforaphane Generator™
- DRcaps® Protected
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
- Gluten Free
- Veggie Caps
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
||Amount per serving
Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (Brassica oleracea L. Italica)
(From broccoli seed extract in a proprietary blend containing myrosinase enzyme plus calcium ascorbate)
|†Daily Values not established.
Calcium ascorbate, DRCaps® consist of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 to 3 capsulesper day 30 minutes before or after a meal, preferably 1 before or after each meal, or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. Special Note
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. Non-GMO. Warnings
Keep out of the reach of children. If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More