Garden of Life® DetoxiFiber® is a whole food fiber blend that supports internal cleansing and the first fiber blend that actually impedes toxin recirculation. Toxins, including those excreted by the liver, are mainly removed from the body through the gastrointestinal tract. Once inside the intestines, toxins are either eliminated or re-circulated into the body. This "entero-hepatic recirculation" of toxins is a major obstacle to the body's complete removal of environmental toxins. DetoxiFiber® has been formulated for exceptional absorbing capacity and ability to resist breakdown and fermentation by intestinal flora. This impedes toxins captured by its fibers from being re-circulated back into the body, maximizing toxin removal. To jump-start your detoxification process, begin with the convenient and easy Garden of Life® Perfect Cleanse® Kit. After completing Perfect Cleanse®, use DetoxiFiber regularly.
- Vegetable Fiber from Pea & Flax
- Fights Toxin Recirculation
- Psyllium Free - Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- 30 Servings
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified B Corporation
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (about 10 grams)Servings Per Container: 30
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value††
|Calories from Fat
Proprietary Organic Fiber Blend**
Flax Seed*, Pea Hull Fiber*, Alfalfa Whole Leaf*, Barley Whole Leaf*, Chia Seed
|†† Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established
* Certified Organic Ingredient
** Patent Pending
Vegan. Dairy free. Gluten free.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
Adults mix 1 scoop (10 grams) Garden of Life DetoxiFiber powder with 8 ounces of water or no sugar added juice. May be taken with or without food. Scoop included. Not intended for children.
DetoxiFiber contains a Proprietary Organic Fiber Blend that includes flax seed, pea hull fiber, alfalfa whole leaf, barley whole leaf and chia seed. Dietary fibers from edible fruits and vegetables are known to absorb non-functional metals and environmental toxins the body is normally exposed to. However, some fibers are subject to systematic degradation by normal gastrointestinal flora, resulting in re-release of the absorbed toxins into the GI tract, making them available for re-circulation in the body.DetoxiFiber contains a special combination of dietary fibers specifically selected for their exceptional absorbing ability, and their resistance to degradation by normal intestinal flora, so the toxins absorbed by the fiber are less prone to being re released and re-absorbed into the body. No additional toxins or chemicals are introduced while using DetoxiFiber since the fibers included are organic Warnings
Packaged by weight not volume
Caution: As with any dietary supplement consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. Medication should not be taken at the same time as DetoxiFiber.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More