- 100% Grey Cover
- For one or two applications
- More Conditioning
- More Lasting Color
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- With Aloe Vera
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: laureth-5; propylene glycol; aqua/water; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract, aloe barbadensis extract; PEG-75 meadowfoam oil; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; hamamelis virginiana extract; sodium hydrosulfite; sodium ascorbate; p phenylenediamine; tetrasodium EDTA; 2 aminophenol 4 sulfonic acid; cetrimonium chloride; p-aminophenol.
Glycol Developer Ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen pyroxide; etidronic acid, cetrimonium chloride.
Royal Cream conditioner Ingredients: aqua/water, mallow extracts, rosemary extract, behentrimonium chloride, wheat bran lipids, fragrance.
This Package Contains:
1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 60 ml - 2 fl oz.
1 bottle Glycol Developer 60 ml - 2 fl oz.
1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream Conditioner 15 ml - 0,5 fl oz.
1 pair of gloves.
1 leaflet containing directions for use.
Please read directions carefully before applying.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Free sample Royal Cream 15 ml/ 0,5 Fl. Oz.
30 shades to choose from. Covers your gray hair naturally. You can select a shade close to your natural haircolor, but you can also lighten or darken while perfectly covering your gray hair. Gentle and easy to use Herbatint's gel formula is easy to apply and gentle for your hair. Herbatint, with the natural color series from 1N to 8N, colors and covers white hair from the first application. The colors 8N, 9N and 10N have a lightening capacity of two tones. It is the only color that has the advantage of coloring without damaging the hair structure. This package contains: 1 Herbatint haircolor gel (60 ml. - 2 fl. oz.), 1 Glycol Developer (60 ml-2 fl. Oz). 1 Sample of either Royal Cream or shampoo 1/3 fl. oz. - 10 ml., 1 pair of gloves, 1 instruction leaflet.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Allergy Test: Wash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of mixture of Herbatint color and Glycol Developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reactions occur in or around the test area.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More