The Original Natural English Clay Mud Pack MasqueAn old-fashioned, time-tested earth facial treatment. Relaxes Tired Face Muscles Tightens Sagging Skin Softens Lines and Wrinkles The original old-fashioned, time-tested earth facial treatment. Mud Pack Masque, with imported natural English clay, will work wonders for your skin. It's a very effective pore cleanser. It tightens loose, sagging skin on your face and neck, relaxes tired face muscles and softens lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a Mud Pack Masque facial as a "pick-me-up" when you feel tired, when you're preparing to go out for the evening or before going to bed. Your reward will be a clear, smooth, refreshed skin and a healthier, youthful looking complexion. No animal testing. No animal ingredients.
- Old-fashioned, time-tested earth facial treatment helps relax tired face muscles
- Tightens sagging skin and softens lines and wrinkles
- Mud Pack Masque features imported natural English clay
- No animal testing, no animal ingredients
- Please read all label information on delivery
Water (aqua), kaolin, bentonite, glycerin, zinc oxide, propylene glycol, iron oxides (Cl#77492), fragrance (parfum), phenoxyethanol, methylparaben.
Cleanse face and neck thoroughly. Apply Mud Pack Masque generously and wait about 15 minutes to allow masque to harden. Remove with warm water and a washcloth.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with cool tap water. For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More