QH-absorb® + PQQ™ combines the reduced, active antioxidant form of Co-Q10 - which is significantly better absorbed than ubiquinone - with PQQ, which promotes the production of new mitochondria. This combination supports both heart health and cognitive function.
- Pyrroloquinoline Quinone
- Promotes Mitochondrial Biogenesis
- Supports Heart Health and Cognitive Function
- Dietary Supplement
- Q Kaneka Made with Quality - Ubiquinol
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 30
||Amount Per Serving
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH®)
|BioPQQ™ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt)
|† Daily Value not established.
Medium chain triglycerides, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, rosemary extract, natural mixed tocopherols and ascorbyl palmitate added to maintain freshness. Softgel consists of bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin, purified water and annatto (added as a light barrier).
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Particle formation inside softgel is normal and dissolves after ingestion.
Take 1 softgel once or twice per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. Special Note
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. Warnings
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More