- Absorbs Quickly
- Cools & Relieves Pain from Burns
- Fast Relief for First Aid & Sunburn
- Natural Homeopathic
- Natural • Clean • Pleasant to Use
- Naturally Soothing Gel
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Relieves Sunburn • Windburn • Chapped Skin
- Safe & Effective
- For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn area and dry.
- For minor skin irritation, first wash the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area. Repeat as necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
Indications: Soothes, cools & temporarily relieves pain, itch & symptoms of chapping, peeling, or scaling, from sun & windburn & minor burns, cuts, scrapes, abrasions, cracked lips, & skin irritations. Soothes, cools, relieves sunburns, windburns, burns, cuts, chapped lips, skin irritations. Califlora Calendula Gel is the ideal pain reliever for a wide variety of skin conditions. It contains a therapeutic 10% tincture of calendula, an official homeopathic medicine prepared from the fresh, flowering tops of the annual herb Calendula officinalis in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States. Calendula has been widely used for the treatment of minor cuts, wounds, burns & scraps for over 150 years. One of America's foremost homeopathic physicians, John Tyler Kent, M.D. said, "In injuries Calendula is all the dressing you will need for open wounds & lacerations." Precaution:
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of deep cuts or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a physician.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. These could be a sign of a serious condition.
Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Active Ingredient ||Purpose|
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS* 10%||Sunburn, windburn and irritated skin|
|*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
|Inactive ingredients: carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.|
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health. California Proposition 65 WARNING:
Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save