- Caffeine Free
- Clinically Tested
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Herbal Tea
- Supports The Immune System
- USDA Organic
Herbal Power: Gets the immune system fired up.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 cup brewed teaServings Per Container: 16|
|Naturally occurring when brewed as directed:||Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Alkylamides (from echinacea)||present||†|
|Phenolic compounds (from echinacea: caftaric, chlorogenic & cichoric acids, echinacoside)||30 mg||†|
|All Herbal Ingredients:|
|Organic Echinacea purpurea herb [PhEur]**||1,065 mg||†|
|Organic Echinacea purpurea root dry extract (2-8:1)||37.5 mg||†|
|Organic Echinacea angustifolia herb||30.0 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend:||367.5 mg|
|Organic West Indian lemongrass leaf||†|
|Organic spearmint leaf [PhFr]**||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.
97% organic ingredients.
Directions: Brew well to be well
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup. Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract. Drink 5-6 cups throughout the day when needed. To enhance benefits, add honey, especially in dry climates.
Taste: Mildly minty, with a twist of citrus. You may notice echinaceas characteristic tongue-tingling effect, a sign of very high quality.
Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if you have rheumatoid arthritis, an auto-immune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leucosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS or HIV infections, or if you are taking immunosuppressants.
Contraindications: Do not use if you have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.
Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More