- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- For Longer Life
- Iodine-Rich Sea Plant Extracts From Pristine Ocean Sources
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Capsule
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Natural Iodine from
Sea-Iodine Complex Blend
Nova Scotian Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum),
Icelandic Kelp (Laminaria digitata),
Nova Scotian Dulse (Palmaria palmata)
Microcrystalline, cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
Due to the source of kelp, this product may contain fish and shellfish.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Due to the source of kelp, this product may contain fish and shellfish. Contains rice.
This product contains NO milk, egg, peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or corn. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Caution: If you have a thyroid condition or are taking antithyroid medications, do not use without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More