- Doctor Recommended
- Over 30 Years
- Soothing Relief for Men & Women*
- For Anal or Vaginal Discomfort*
- Use as Often as Needed
Silky lotion that allows gentle cleansing without the dry tug of plain toilet paper. Gentle enough for the most sensitive areas. Cleanses fecal residue or discharge without water. Moisturizes without leaving a greasy residue. Use during bouts of diarrhea: Use cleansing lotion on toilet paper during frequent trips to the bathroom to keep irritation of the sensitive anal area to a minimum. The protective coating helps keep the skin clean and soothed. Use as often as you like. Use during pregnancy: Safe for use during pregnancy, keeps you fresh and more comfortable as your body changes and grows. Use to cleanse the vaginal area of extra discharge or the perianal area before applying medicated hemorrhoid treatment. Use post-partum: For discomfort after a vaginal delivery, especially when an episiotomy is performed, use hygienic lotion to gently cleanse the vaginal tissue as it heals. (Plus it's gentle enough to use on your baby's bottom!) The perfect remedy for a private matter. For more than 30 years, physicians have recommended this soothing lotion to cleanse and relieve discomfort of areas "down there." Use as often as you like. Does not thin the skin. Does not sting. Safe for men and women.
|Ingredients: Water; Mineral Oil; Propylene Glycol; Glyceryl Stearate/PEG-100 Stearate; PEG-40 Stearate; Laureth-4; PEG-4-Dilaurate; Lanolin Oil; Sodium Acetate; Carbomer-934; Triethanolamine; Methylparaben; Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate; Fragrance; Acetic Acid.|
Directions: Apply to toilet paper and wipe. To cleanse after a bowel movement: Squeeze lotion onto toilet paper and wipe the area. Safe to use between bowel movements and at bedtime for additional comfort. For feminine cleansing: Apply lotion to a clean tissue and gently wipe and pat the external vaginal area. Safe to repeat as often as necessary.
In all cases of rectal bleeding, consult a physician promptly. If irritation persists or increases, discontinue use and consult physician. Keep this and all medications out of reach of children. For external use only.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More