- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Internal Deodorant
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Premium Source
- Safe, Effective and Easy-to-Use
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 TablespoonsServings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%†|
|Chlorophyllin Copper Complex||100 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Daily Value not established.
Water, glycerin (vegetable derived), natural mint flavor.
Adults & children age 12 and over: Take 2 tablespoons, 1 or 2 times daily. If odor is not controlled an additional dose may be taken but do not exceed 6 tablespoons per day. Children under age 12: Consult a doctor before use.
For use as a Mouthwash, Rinse or Gargle: Use at full strength or add 1-2 tablespoons to one-half glass of water. Rinse mouth thoroughly and repeat.
Chlorofresh contains a special chlorophyll complex, which is extracted from premium alfalfa leaves and concentrated for maximum effectiveness.
Reduce the dosage if cramps or diarrhea occur. If symptoms persist stop use and consult a healthcare professional. Consult a healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Refrigerate after opening. Use with care, this product may stain.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More