- Because Good Health Begins at Home
Diabetes Home Scan This test checks
for glucose in the urine. Glucose in the urine is warning sign of diabetes 17 million people have diabetes of which 5.9 million are undiagnosed.
Diabetes was the sixth leading cause of death in 1999. Suggestion:
How to use the TestMedica Health Screen
- Dip reagent end of strip in FRESH, well mixed urine and remove immediately. (Or, wet reagent area by passing through urine stream.)
- While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.
- Compare the test area with the color chart at the time specified (30 seconds).
Tests and test results are for informational purposes only and are not intended to monitor, treat or diagnose any disease. These urine reagent strips are not diagnostic tools but are used to detect levels of specific parameters. The detection of these parameters in the urine, and the levels thereof may indicative of an abnormality or infection. ALWAYS rely upon your doctor or health care professional to detect, diagnose and treat any infection or abnormality. If results are unexpected, contact your health care provider.
- For In Vitro diagnostic use only. (Not for internal use).
- Do not reuse the test strip.
- If you get unexpected results, check with your doctor.
Store in cool, dry place. Disclaimer:
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.