- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- Individually Sealed In Envelopes
- OTCO, Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
- USDA Organic
N/A Suggestion: Special Note:
* Organic: St. Dalfour teas come from tea gardens which do not use pesticides or chemicals.
* State-of-the-Art Packing: St. Dalfour teas are packed in individual foil envelops to lock in fresh taste and full flavour.
* Size of Tea Leaf: St. Dalfour uses larger pieces of tea leaves that gives more character and flavour.
* All-Natural Flavours: There are no chemicals or imitations in the flavours used in the St. Dalfour teas, giving it a wonderful and fresh natural taste.
* Health Values: St. Dalfour teas are made from the traditional tea bush Camellia sinensis, which are known to have wonderful, anti-oxidant properties Precaution:
All Natural Ingredients: Certified organic Green Tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of mint. Disclaimer:
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.