Acidophilus 60 Caps By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- This Now product has been designed to supply a balanced spectrum of beneficial bacteria found in human intestinal tracts.
- Regular intake of probiotics can aid in maintaining healthy intestinal flora.
- 4 Billion Potency / 6 Probiotic Strains Promotes Positive Probiotic Balance
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Blend of Probiotic Bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14), Bifidobacterium lactis(Bl-04), Bifidobacterium longum(Bl-05), Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21), Lactobacillus bulgaricus(Lb-87), Lactobacillus paracasei(Lpc-37)||4 Billion CFU||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.|
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily between meals or on an empty stomach. Refrigerate to maintain potency.
Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially immune-suppressing drugs), or have a medical condition (especially if immune system is compromised). Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More