Arctic Pure Omega-3 Fishoil W/lemon 200 Ml By Source Naturals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- For Heart, Joints and Immunity
- Great Tasting Natural Lemon
- Molecularly Distilled for Pharmaceutical Quality
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (approx 5 ml)Servings Per Container: 40
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|ArticPure Fish Oil Concentrate||5 ml||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||740 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||460 mg||†|
|Other omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids||200 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
†Daily Value not established
Lemon oil, rosemary leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate and natural tocopherols
Contains fish and soy
1 teaspoon daily at mealtime or bedtime
Other Ingredients: lemon oil, rosemary leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate, natural tocopherols and natural lemon flavor.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or are breastfeeding, have any blood coagulation disorder or are taking any prescription medication such as warfarin (Coumadin), consult your health care professional before using this product. Discontinue use before any surgical procedure.
Refrigerate after opening.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More