ArcticPure Omega-3 1125 Fish Oil 30 softgels By Source Naturals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- A Full 1125 mg Omega-3 Per Softgel
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Maximum Strength EPA/DHA for Heart, Joint, Brain & Immunity
- Superficial Co, Extraction for Pharmaceutical Quality
The result is a product of unsurpassed quality. Performance: Omega-3 1125 provides the highest quality omega-3s for healthy inflammation response, heart, joint, immune and brain functions.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||< 1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|ArcticPure Fish Oil Concentrate||1.375 g||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||687 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||275 mg||†|
|Other omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids||163 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established.
Gelatin, purified water, glycerin, natural tocopherols, and lemon oil.
Contains fish and soy.
1 softgel twice daily with meals.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Contains fish and soy.
Caution: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or are breastfeeding, have any blood coagulation disorder or are taking any prescription medication such as warfarin (Coudamin), consult your health care professional before using this product. Discontinue use before any surgical procedure.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More