- Dermatologist Recommended
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
- Maximum Strength Formula
- New Improved Long-Lasting Formula!
- Specially Formulated for Longer-Lasting Relief
- With Triple Oat Complex, Aloe, & Vitamin E
Inactive Ingredients Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, benzyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, citric acid, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer, dimethyl MEA, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, isostearyl neopentanoate, methylparaben, PEG-40 stearate, potassium lactate, tocopheryl acetate, water. May contain: Sodium Hydroxide
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years, do not use; ask a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- In or near eyes
- For diaper rash; ask a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you are using any other hydrocortisone product
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature. Protect from freezing and excessive heat.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.