- Accepted National Eczema Association
- Clinically Shown to Soothe Babies with Eczema
- Colloidal Oatmeal • Skin Protectant
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Relieves Dry, Itchy, Irritated Skin Due to Eczema
- Steroid-Free, Fragrance-Free
Suggestions Special Note
|Colloidal oatmeal 1%
Inactive Ingredients Water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, panthenol, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, steareth-20, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract benzalkonium chloride, ceramide NP, sodium chloride
For external use only. When using this product
- Do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center immediately.
To open, twist off cap and remove quality seal.
- Do not use if quality seal is broken.
- For use on mild to moderate eczema or as directed by a physician.
- Store at room temperature.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.