- Dietary Supplement
- Probiotics in Veggie Capsules
- Viable Super Strain Beneficial Probiotic Bacteria B.Bifidum Malyoth, to Optimize Digestion, Support Absorption and Regularity*
- Dairy Free
- Beneficial Probiotic for the Large Intestine*
Benefit: Bifido Factor is step two in Natren's three-step custom probiotic system. This Bifidobacterium bifidum probiotic product provides support for the large intestine. The large intestine serves as the body's waste management and disposal system. It needs specific flora to help it maintain a healthy balance, which the Bifidobacterium bifidum bacteria strain provides. Bifidobacteria prefer to reside along the walls of the large intestine. Bifido bacteria are the second most prolific group of bacteria found in a healthy human being. Japanese researchers claim that bifido bacteria are the most beneficial bacteria to human health.
Suggestion: Take one capsule daily with unchilled, filtered (chlorine-free) water before meals to optimize digestion*.
- Probiotics are kept refrigerated to ensure their maximum freshness. We ship probiotic products in an iced Styrofoam package.
- We use expedited domestic shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday to use FedEx 3-day Air to deliver the package.
- We do not ship on Thursday/Friday to ensure that your order is not lying in a hot shipping carrier warehouse during weekends.
- International orders are not shipped in the Styrofoam package.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Tamper resistant For your protection and product freshness. Keep refrigerated and dry to maintain potency guarantee. Do not freeze or expose to moisture, heat or direct sunlight.
Servings Size: 1 Capsule
||Amount Per Serving
|Bifidobacterium Bifidum Super Strain Malyoth
|†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose powder, dehydrated potato powder, organic garbanzo bean (chick-pea) extract, vegetable capsule (hypermellose), and L-Leucine.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.