Biotene H-24 Shampoo 8.5 fl oz By Mill Creek Botanicals
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Natural Shampoo with Biotin and Peptides
- Thicker Fuller Hair Naturally
Deionized water, hydrolyzed collagen, aloe vera gel*, decyl polyglucose, glycerin, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine (coconut oil), panthenol (provitamin B5), biotin, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), coltsfoot extract, yarrow extract, rosemary extract, sage extract, nettles extract, birch leaf extract, horsetail extract, calcium pantothenate, inositol, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid, cysteine HCl, cetearyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, essential oils.
*Certified organic ingredients by BCS OKO - Garantie
Directions for Phase I (Shampooing): Gentle enough for daily use. Apply small amount into palm of hand. Gently massage into wet hair. Repeat if necessary. Your hair and scalp are ready to receive the properties of Biotene H-24 Conditioner Phase II.
Cruelty Free Product
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More