- For the treatment of acne blemishes, pimples, blackheads
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
- Natural Health Begins at Home
- Salicylic Acid Acne Medication
|Salicylic acid 0.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Arginine, camphor, eucalyptol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate, hydrocotyl extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, leucine, lysine, meadowsweet extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, menthol, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40, tyrosine, valine, water.|
No parabens, No preservatives, No mineral oil, No petroleum, No artificial color, No artificial fragrance, No animal products.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from open fire or flame.
When using this product.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin sensitivity occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.