Brother Bru-Bru's African Hot Pepper Sauce is all natural with no salt, no sugar, no artificial coloring and no preservatives.
Tribal peoples all over the world use hot pepper potions, not only to enhance food flavors, but also as folk remedies for a number of ailments including indigestion, nasal and sinus congestion, sore muscles and arthritis. Ingesting hot peppers can actually cool you in a hot climate by causing your face and scalp to sweat.
1) It tastes great!
2) Hot peppers are loaded with vitamin C (357% more than oranges).
3) Hot peppers stimulate the nerve endings with false pain messages which cause the brain to produce endorphins which make you feel good.
4) Hot peppers tend to dissolve life-threatening blood clots.
5) Under lab conditions, hot pepper sauces kill certain harmful bacteria found in raw oysters and other sea food.
6) Hot peppers actually cool you in hot climates by making you sweat.
7) Medical researchers have found that topically applied hot pepper extracts can relieve chronic pain in certain cases.
8) Garlic (which is used liberally in Brother Bru-Bru's African Hot Sauce) is known to convey a whole pantheon of health benefits on its users.
9) Many of the African spices which are used in Brother Bru-Bru's African Hot Sauce for their flavors are used as folk remedies by traditional African herbalists.
10) Long-term users of Brother Bru-Bru's concoctions can thrill and amaze their friends by drinking ordinary hot sauces right out of the bottle.
11) It tastes great! Ingredients
Vinegar, water, imported and domestic peppers, garlic, and assorted African spices.
Suggestions Special Note
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.