Cal-EZ with Vitamin D3 30 PK By Olympian Labs
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 30 Servings
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Flavorless, No Grit
- Full Day's Calcium & Vitamin D
- Mixes Easily with Foods or Beverages
- No More Huge Pills
- No Pills to Swallow
- Now with 700 IU of Vitamin D!
- Quick Dissolving Crystals
- Stir into Food or Beverage
- Supports Healthy Bones
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Packet (2.85 gms)|
|Amount Per Packet||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3||700 I.U.||175%|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Calcium carbonate, vitamin D (cholecalciferol), maltodextrin.
Contains No: Calories, sugar, sodium, artificial colors or flavors, lactose, or preservatives.
For optimal absorption, stir 1/2 packet twice daily into a beverage of choice until dissolved or sprinkled onto foods such as cereal, eggs, mashed potatoes, vegetables, and pasta. Stir liquids well to re-disperse any calcium 2 Go that settles out.
Calcium 2 Go will neutralize most of the acidity in orange or other fruit juices and convert them into a lightly carbonated beverage that is easy on your stomach. Stir well. Allow to sit for few minutes. Stir again...and enjoy!
Your daily dose is divided over more than one meal. Just use half the contents, fold the packet closed and use the rest at your next meal. Packets are easy to carry in a pocket or purse for use at the office or on the go.
Drug interaction Precaution: This product has antacid properties. Antacids may interact with certain drugs. Contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about drug interactions.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not take more than 2 packets in a 24-hour period except under the advice and supervision of a physician. Be sure to consult a physician or pharmacist regarding the proper dosage. Keep out of dosage. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More