- Cellular Support For Heart Muscle
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
||Amount Per Serving
|Rejuna Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
10:1 extract (bark) [std. to 40%
polyphenols (300 mg)]
|Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs)
[from standardized Hawthorn
(Crataegus monogyna and Crataegus
laevigata) extract (leaf and flower)]
|** Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.|
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take two (2) capsules twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Extensive research demonstrates that the botanical extracts Hawthorn and Arjuna deliver optimum support for normal heart muscle function and coronary artery health. Used for centuries in Europe for heart health, the cardiotonic effects of hawthorn extract have been well documented in numerous clinical trials.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.