Claritin D 10 Tabs By Claritin
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Indoor & Outdoor Allergies*
- Allergy & Congestion*
- Relief of:
- Nasal & Sinus Congestion Due To Colds or Allergies*
- Sneezing, Runny Nose*
- Itchy, Watery Eyes*
- Itchy Throat or Nose*
- Extended Release Tablets*
|Active Ingredients: Each Tablet:||Amount Per Serving|
|Pseudoephedrine Sulfate||240 mg|
Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba Wax; Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate; Ethylcellulose; Hydroxypropyl Cellulose; Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Pharmaceutical Ink; Polyethylene Glycol; Povidone; Silicon Dioxide; Sucrose; Titanium Dioxide; White Wax; Each Tablet Contains: Calcium 25 mg
Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet. Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor. Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Protect from light and store in a dry place.
Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients; if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have: heart disease; thyroid disease; high blood pressure; diabetes; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland; liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away; symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever; nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More