- Alcohol Free
- Allergy Tested
- Botanical Blend is Non-Irritating for Daily Use
- Clinically Proven
- Clinically Proven 95% Effective to Repel Lice*
- Color Safe for Mom's Hair, Tool
- Dairy & Soy Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Detangles, Smoothes and Conditions Hair
- For Babies and Kids of All Ages
- For Repelling Head Lice
- Good for the Entire Family to Use
- No Icky Chemicals
- No Nuts Oils
- No Synthetic Fragrances or Colors
- Paraben & Phthalate Free
- Powerful All-Natural Tea Tree Blend
- Protect & Repel
- Pure Flower & Plant Extracts
- Pure. Organic. Solutions.
- Send Your Child to School or Camp with One Less Worry
- Tear Free
- Worry Free
Shake Well. During a lice outbreak at camp or school. Spray on damp or dry hair every morning and comb through. Gentle enough to use multiple times daily. Ingredients
Organic aloe barbadensis leaf*, purified water (aqua), polyquaternium 80 (sugar), organic calendula officinalis extract*, organic anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract*, wildcrafted nasturtium officinale (watercress) extract, organic pueraria lobata (kudzu) root extract*, glycerine (vegetable), glucono delta lactone (sugar), polyquaternium 10 (vegetable fiber), potassium sorbate (food grade preservative), natural essential oil blend of rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) extract, thyme (thymus vulgaris) oil, tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia) oil, menthol crystals.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Shake well. During a lice outbreak at camp or school, spray on damp or dry hair every morning and comb through. Gentle enough to use multiple times daily.
Caution: Although product smells yummy, for external use only. Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More