CoQ10 Gels ( Kaneka Q10 ) 300 soft gels By Healthy Origins
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
Coenzyme Q10 is most commonly used for conditions that affect the heart such as heart failure and fluid build up in the body (congestive heart failure or CHF), chest pain (angina), and high blood pressure. It is also used for preventing migraine headache, Parkinson disease, and many other conditions.
May benefit patients with certain cardiac diseases including atherosclerosis, heart failure, and coronary artery disease.
- Coenzyme Q10 shows promise in the treatment of neurodegenerative disorders.
- May improve diabetic neuropathy and insulin sensitivity in people with diabetes
- Q10 may help reduce muscle pain and weakness as a side effect of statin use.
No serious side effects of CoQ10 have been reported. Mild side effects such as insomnia or upset stomach may occur,10 as well as fatigue, dizziness, heartburn, or abdominal pain.
CoQ10 may interact with blood-thinning medication and blood pressure medication, and may not be compatible with certain cancer medications. Check with your doctor before taking CoQ10.11
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More