- Contains 0.2% Ethanol w/w
- Natural Homeopathic Alternative
- Naturally Australian
Natralia Nourish Eczema & Psoriasis Cream and Natralia Nourish Eczema & Psoriasis Wash Both products have been formulated with natural ingredients for the management of the symptoms of Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis. The products do not contain gluten or milk derivative, yeast, artificial colours, SLS, parabens, nut oils and artificial flavour.
Is a balanced blend of natural herbs, essential oils and homoeopathic ingredients. It is a mild soothing moisturising cream for the relief of dry, itchy or sensitive skin due to extreme dryness.
* Formulated with natural ingredients to provide topical relief with emollient and therapeutic properties.
* Formulated with specifically chosen homoeopathic ingredients, herbal extracts and essential oils for the symptomatic relief of eczema and psoriasis.
* Gentle formula.
* Suitable to use on the face and body.
|Borax (20 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*
||** E & PR
|Graphites (6 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*
||E & PR
|Kalium Sulphuricum (3 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*
||E & PR
|Natrum Muriaticum (12 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*
||E & PR
|* The letters H.P.U.S. indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmcopoeia of the United States.|
** The letters E & PR indicate Eczema & Psoriasis Relief.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, cetearyl alcohol, capric/caprylic triglycerides, zinc oxide, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, cetearyl glucoside, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, theobroma cacao butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid (and) phenoxyethanol, methyl glucose sesquistearate, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice|
Does not contain paraffin, cortisone, parabens, coal tar, pine tar or nut oils.
- Apply to affected skin 2-3 times daily.
- Smooth in gently.
- The smallest effective dose should be used.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
* No Gluten or milk derivative.
* No Yeast.
* No artificial colours.
* No SLS.
* No artificial flavour.
* Suitable for use on children.
* No Nut Oils.
* Suitable for Vegans.
* No Parabens.
For external use only.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed or if local irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Store between 50 - 86 F in a dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.