Product Description This creamy, daily cleanser is specifically designed to cleanse dry and sensitive skin. It contains our exclusive Riceramide®-3 technology, as well as rich, soothing emollients and hyaluronic acid to help restore needed moisture and support skin's natural protective barrier. This unique formula works by gently releasing dirt and impurities without the use of traditional soaps or surfactants that can dry or irritate skin. Ideal for normal to dry and sensitive skin types to promote healthy skin renewal.Product Benefits
- Earth Science
- Natural Ceramide Therapy
- With Riceramide®-3 Plant-Based Ceramide Technology
- Moisturizes and Restores Skin's Protective Barrier
- Sulfate-Free Cleanser for Very Dry, Sensitive Skin
- Clinically Tested
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Cleanse and Protect Very Dry, Sensitive Skin
- Riceramide®-3 Complex Supports Skin Renewal
- Hyaluronic Acid Boosts Moisture
- Sulfate-Free Formula
- pH 6.5
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Fragrance Free
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, behentrimonium chloride, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, ceramide NP, lecithin, phospholipids, glycine soja (soybean) sterols, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium lauroyl glycinate, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol.
Apply to wet skin, massaging cleanser in a gentle, circular motion. Rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry. For best results, follow with Ceramedx Restoring Body Lotion or Ceramedx Ultra Moisturizing Cream.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.