- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Hydrate & Replenish
- Professional Grooming For Men
- Since 1935
- With Organic Shea Butter, Green Tea & Sage
- pH Balanced
Purified water (aqua), butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract*, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract)*, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyl salicylate, sodium polyacrylate, disodium EDTA, sodium stearoyl lactylate, cetearyl alcohol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol.
After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount of moisturizer. Spread evenly over face and neck. Use day, night, or as needed to achieve optimum moisture level.
Lucky Tiger Face Moisturizer is made from a select combination of natural botanicals, including:
* Certified Organic Shea Butter Nourishes, hydrates, heals and moisturizes the skin while rejuvenating troubled or aging skin.
* Certified Organic Green Tea Repairs and rejuvenates dead skin cells while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Green tea also protects the skin from the signs of aging.
* Certified Organic Sage Leaf Purifies and balances the skin while preventing premature aging of the skin.
* Vitamin E Offers antioxidant protection while helping the skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
* Borage Oil to help the skin retain moisture, borage oil penetrates the surface to promote truly hydrated and healthy skin.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More