Fashion Forward Nail Polish Early Down 0.43 oz By Suncoat Products inc
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Environmentally friendly
- Does not dry or discolor nails
- Virtually odor-free
- Mineral pigments and natural ingredients
|Ingredients: Main ingredients: Aqua (water, ~65% in formula), acrylate copolymer / styrene-acrylate copolymer (~28% in formula) Other ingredients (all under 4%): propylene glycol n-butyl ether, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate.|
Apply multi-thin coats for long lasting effect, and to avoid streaking. Brush on lightly and evenly. Two coats, or more, are needed for a long-lasting finish. Allow the polish to dry between coats – 30 seconds, or more, depending on the humidity and temperature. Can add one or 2 drops of water to the polish bottle if the polish is too thick. Shake well before use. Adding too much water can cause color separation.
If your nails are weak and damaged, please consult your health care provider for advice. Once open use within 24 months. Keep in a cool and dry place, out of reach of children. Never allow the polish to freeze.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More