Are you looking for a quick and easy solution for occasional constipation? Look no further than Fleet Glycerin Suppositories. These suppositories are specially formulated for adults, with 50 suppositories in each package. The active ingredient, glycerin, works to draw water into the stool, making it easier to pass and providing relief within 15 to 60 minutes.
Not only are these suppositories fast-acting, but they are also gentle and safe for adults to use. Plus, they are free of harsh chemicals and artificial ingredients, making them a great choice for those with sensitive skin. And, with over 50 years of experience, you can trust the quality and reliability of the Fleet brand.
- Provides fast relief from occasional constipation
- Contains 50 suppositories, specially formulated for adults
- Active ingredient, glycerin, works by drawing water into the stool, making it easier to pass
- Easy to use, simply insert one into the rectum as needed
- Relief can be felt within 15 to 60 minutes
- Safe, gentle and can be used by adults
- Made by Fleet, a brand with over 50 years of experience in providing over-the-counter health products.
Active Ingredients: 1 Suppository: Glycerin 2 g. InActive Ingredients: Edetate Disodium; Purified Water; Sodium Hydroxide; Stearic Acid
Single daily dosage: Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 suppository, or as directed by a doctor. Children 2 to under 6 years: use Fleet child suppositories. Children under 2 years: ask a doctor. Insert suppository well up into rectum. Suppository need not melt completely to produce laxative action. This product generally produces bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour. Store container tightly closed. Keep away from excessive heat.
For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation. Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have: Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting. A sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks. Already used a laxative for more than 1 week. Stop use and consult a doctor if you have: Rectal bleeding. No bowel movement after using product. These symptoms may indicate a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.