- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Each 3 Capsules Contain 4,285 mg Crude Herb Equivalent
- Full Spectrum Ginkgo Flavonoids
- Ginkgo Leaf Concentrated Extract
- Meet Your Herbs
- Optimizes Vascular Circulation
- Plant Intelligence
- Promotes Healthy Circulation & Memory
- Single Herbs
- Supports Cerebrovascular Health
Supplement FactsServing Size: 3 CapsulesServings Per Container: 20
||Amount Per 3 Capsules
||% Daily Value
|Total Alcohol Free Extract:
Ginkgo leaf * [Ginkgo biloba]
|Validated Full Spectrum Profile
Ginkgo flavonoid glycosides
|† Daily Value not established.|
* = Certified Organic Ingredient
†† Contains the equivalent of 24% Ginkgo flavonoid glycosides
Vegetable glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Take 2 capsules in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs please consult with your doctor before using this product. Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label. Safety sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.