Green Tea Extract 250 Caps By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- A Dietary Supplement
- Potent Free Radical Scavenger*
- Antioxidant Power of Vitamin C*
- Cellular Protection*
Servings Per Container: 250Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Green Tea Extract (Leaf) (up to 32 mg of naturally occurring caffeine) (min. 40% Catechins)||400 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).|
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal. Do not take this product on an empty stomach; do not exceed recommended dose. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
For adults only. Take with food. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition including liver impairment. Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More