Suggestions Special Note
- Cutimed Sorbact Gel dressing utilizes the Sorbact hydrophobic binding method to irreversibly bind and inactivate bacteria within the wound bed
- The Sorbact method relies on physical interactions between the surface of the fibers and the hydrophobic outer cell walls of pathogens without introducing cytotoxic chemicals or ions
- The hydrogel component donates moisture to support autolytic debridement, wound cleansing and natural wound healing processes
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.