- Dietary Supplement
- Herbal Extract
- It can help relieve stress
- It can help reduce anxiety
- It may boost cognitive function
- It can help ease insomnia and other sleep disorders
- It may help treat cold sores
- It may help relieve indigestion
- It can help treat nausea
SuggestionsSuggested Use: Shake well before use. Mix 15-30 drops in warm water and take this tea 1-3 times daily.WarningsDiscontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health provider about the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs. Keep out of the reach of children.Disclaimers:
Other Ingredients: Organic shade-dried lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf, organic grain-free alcohol, filtered water. Dry herb strength 1:4 (250 mg /ml).
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.