Liquid Cal/Mag/Zinc 16 oz By Trace Minerals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand
- Certified Vegetarian
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Feel the Difference Guaranteed
- Gluten Free
- Super Charged with ConcenTrace for Better Absorption
- Vitamin D, Premium Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc Complex with Ionic Minerals from ConcenTrace
Serving Size: 2 tbsp (1 capful = 2 tbsp)Servings per Container: 32
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||10 g||3%*|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Calcium (as Tri-Calcium phosphate, Citrate, Gluconate)||1200 mg||120%|
|Phosphorus (from Tri-Calcium Phosphate)||800 mg||80%|
|Magnesium (from Citrate, ConcenTrace)||600 mg||150%|
|Zinc (as Gluconate)||15 mg||100%|
|Chloride (from ConcenTrace)||75 mg||2%|
|ConcenTrace (Ionic trace minerals)||435 mg||**|
|Sulfate (from ConcenTrace)||8 mg||**|
|Boron (from ConcenTrace)||150 mcg||**|
|*Percent Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Purified water, natural vegetable glycerine, natural flavors blend (pineapple, coconut), ionic trace minerals, citric acid, xanthan gum, potassium benzoate, potassium sorbate (for freshness).
Plus over 72 ionic trace minerals found in sea water.
Allergen Info: may contain traces of corn.
Shake well. Take 1 to 2 tablespoons daily (one capful = 2 tablespoons), to top off or fully supplement your diet. As this is a highly concentrated product, we recommend starting with 1 tablespoon and increase as needed, ideally spread throughout the day. We also recommend taking this product mixed into or with a large glass of liquid for the best isotonic balance. Excess Magnesium may cause a laxative effect. Refrigerate after opening.
Allergen Info contains derivatives from corn.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More