Moduprost PROSTATE, 60 CT By Kyolic
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Daily Prostate Health
- GMP Certified
- Supports Prostate Performance
Saw palmetto, stinging nettle, lycopene and green tea all have significant prostate health benefits.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value|
|Plant Sterols and Sterolins (Harzol)||10 mg||**|
|Saw Palmetto Extract (berry)||150 mg||**|
|Nettle Root Extract 10:1||100 mg||**|
|Green Tea Extract (leaf) (50% Polyphenol)||50 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, maltodextrin, silica, rice flour and magnesium stearate.
Free Of: dairy, gluten, animal derivatives, artificial colors, and flavors, preservatives and sugar.
Take one capsule two times daily with meals or as directed by health care professional.
Store in a cool, dry place with cap tight. Keep out of reach of children. FREE OF: Dairy, Gluten, Animal Derivatives, Artificial Colors and Flavors, Preservatives and Sugar.
Do not use if cap drop ring or inner seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place with cap tight.
Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: if you are receiving medical treatment, do not use unless under the direct supervision of a health care professional.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More