- One Patch Provides 36 Hours of Effective, Safe, Non-Toxic Repellent*
- 9 Days of Protection Per Sheet*
100% Safe, natural affordable, long lasting and effective repellent used all over the world*. Ingredients
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1
||Amount Per Serving
Other Ingredients: Medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive.|
2 hours before going outdoors remove patch from backing and place on clean, dry, hairless area of the body. Wear the patch for up to 24 hours. Protection lasts 36 hours per patch or 9 days of protection per sheet. Patch is odorless to humans, no known harmful side effects or allergies, no toxicity, no hazards when thiamine is taken orally or by patch.
- Patches should not be eaten by humans or pets
- Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner
- For external use only
Disclaimer: All users will assume full responsibility for purchase, safe proper and legal use. TRR Enterprises Inc will not be held responsible for any negligent or reckless use of products that is not in accordance to the instructions mentioned. This disclaimer is a legally binding contract between TRR Enterprises Inc and all users.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.