Nk-3 Immune With Vitamin C 30 Caps By Source Naturals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Supports Natural Killer Cell Activity
|Supplement Facts Serving Size: 4 Capsules Servings Per Container: 7|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||< 2 %|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||66 mg||110 %|
|Calcium||90 mg||9 %|
|RBAC (rice bran arabinoxylan compound)||1 g||†|
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Gelatin (capsule), dibasic calcium phosphate, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
4 capsules three times per day for the first 4 weeks. After 4 weeks, reduce dosage to the maintenance level of 4 capsules daily.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product. This product should not be taken in conjunction with prescription drugs or HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, also known as "statins".
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More