Peptides and Collagen Serum 2 oz By Derma e
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- All Skin Types
- Cruelty Free
- Eco Friendly
- Natural Ingredients
- Natural Solution: Age Reverse
- Paraben Free
- Skincare Solutions
- Visibly Softens Even the Deepest Wrinkles
- With Peptides Plus
Light, silky serum with two powerful peptides Palmitoyl Pentapeptide (Matrixyl) and Acetyl Hexapeptide (Argieline), saturates skin with nutrients and softens the deepest wrinkles.
Water (aqua), glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 (matrixyl), macadamia ternifolia seed oil, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), acetyl hexapeptide-3 (argireline), allantoin, panthenol, pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), ascorbyl palmitate (c-ester), glyceryl stearate and Peg-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, leucine, tyrosine, alanine, xanthan gum, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (aristoflex), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) essential oil.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
How to use: After thoroughly cleansing and toning your skin, pump a small amount of Peptides Plus Serum onto the fingertips and apply generously to deep lines around your mouth, eyes, and forehead. May be used alone or in combination with other derma e moisturizers to enhance their effect. Use twice daily
Due to the use of natural ingredients, the color of this product may slightly alter over time.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More