- Herbal Supplement
- Maximum Strength Cleansing Formula*
- 100% Guarantee
Herbal Clean Q Tabs confidently provide satisfaction and reliability for your detox needs and improved lifestyle. Ingredients
|Serving Size: 10 Tablets|
||Amount Per Serving
|Protein (from rice protein)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Calcium (from dicalcium phosphate)
|Potassium (from potassium chloride)
Dandelion Leaf, Turmeric Root, Gentian Root, Ligustrum Berry, Barberry Root, Milk Thistle Seed, Creatine Monohydrate, Juniper Berry, Licorice Root, Cayenne Pepper, Cornsilk, Uva Ursi Leaf, Alfalfa Leaf
| † Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate,
croscarmellose sodium, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, polyethylene glycol,
- Take all 4 tablets with a 12 oz glass of water.
- For your comfort, wait 20 minutes and take 3 tablets with 12 oz water.
- Again, for your comfort, wait another 20 minutes before taking the remaining tablets with an additional 12 oz water.
- If you weigh over 180 lbs you may wish to drink 16 oz of water during each step instead of the 12 oz of water.
- Those who are serious about a cleanse use QPretox Master Concentrated Capsules prior to use of QTabs.
- Do not eat any large meals prior to or while taking QTabs.
- As part of the toxin elimination process, urinate frequently.
- Avoid unwanted toxins.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney or gallbladder disorder or disease. This product is not recommended for prolonged use. This product is made with botanical herbs. When using this product you may experience nausea, dizziness, diarrhea or cramping. If you start to experience any of these symptoms, discontinue use of product immediately. If symptoms persist seek medical assistance. As with all herbal supplements, this product is not recommended for children without the supervision of a parent or guardian.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.