Suggestions Special Note
- The OraQuick HCV test is FDA approved for detecting HCV antibodies in fingerstick and venipuncture whole blood
- Our simple platform enables healthcare providers to deliver an accurate diagnosis in 20 minutes
- The OraQuick HCV Rapid Antibody Test is comprised of both a single-use test device and vial containing a pre-measured amount of a buffered developer solution
- The test consists of a sealed pouch with two separate compartments for each component
- The developer solution facilitates the capillary flow of the specimen into the device and onto the assay strip
- Kit includes: 100 divided pouches each containing a test device, absorbent packet, and developer solution vial (each contains 0.75 mL of a buffered saline solution with an antimicrobial agent) 10 reusable test stands 100 specimen collection loops package insert
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.