Warm- sheer coverage for warm skin.
Dewy glow in a bottle. Mineral Fusion’s Sheer Tint Foundation is the solution for those seeking a hint of tint for a flawless look that still shows off your beautiful skin. Lightweight and hydrating with sheer coverage, it’s made with gentle ingredients like Pomegranate, Red Tea, White Tea, and mega-nourishing sea kelp to help banish free radicals (more bounce, less sag), while promoting lit-from-within radiance.
- Sheer, undetectable coverage—your skin, perfected.
- Bursting with age-defying antioxidant goodness.
- Non-irritating thanks to soothing botanicals
Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polysorbate 60, Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Silica, Mica, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.Suggestions
So easy to apply, just smooth onto face with your fingertips for a flawless application.Special Note
Everything to Feel Good About
Hypoallergenic - Cruelty Free - Vegan - Gluten Free - No Harsh Ingredients - Artificial Fragrance Free - Paraben Free - Phthalate Free
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More