SleepFix EA 1/60 CAP By Natural Care
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Deep, Calm, Restful Sleep
- Free Inside! Guide to Restful Sleep!
Active Ingredients: Chamomilla 8X; coffea cruda 10X; ignatia amara 10X; magnesia phosphorica 10X; nux vomica 10X; and passiflora incarnata 6X.
Other Ingredients: California poppy, capsule (gelatin, glycerin, and titanium dioxide), hops, lemon balm, magnesium amino acid chelate, magnesium stearate, melatonin (1 mg), passion flower, schizandra, silica, valerian root, and vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl).
Adults and children age 12 and older take 2 to 3 capsules one hour before bedtime.
Other Ingredients: California Poppy Extract, Gelatin, Glycerin, Hops Extract, Lemon Balm Extract, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Stearate, Melatonin, Passion Flower Extract, Schizandra Extract, Silica, Valerian Root Extract, Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL).
If pregnant or nursing, ask a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not give to children under 12 years of age. If sleepless symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, consult your doctor. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More