Spirulina Natural Powder 16 oz By Earthrise
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 100% Vegetarian
- California Grown
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Green Superfood for Longevity
Rich in antioxidants More than 60% easy-to-digest, all-vegetable protein Rich source of phytonutrients Rare food source of the essential fatty acid GLA Easy-to-absorb iron Ecologically grown in the United States (Southern California) Grown on mineral fertilizers, just like wild Spirulina Pesticide and herbicide free (non-toxic) 3 gram serving per day is equivalent to 3 - 4 servings of common vegetables a day in terms of antioxidant content (beta-carotene) Strengthens the immune system
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Teaspoon (3 g)Servings per Container: 151|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||<1 g||<2%|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta-Carotene)||8000 IU||160%|
|Vitamin K||16 mcg||20%|
|Total Carotenoids||12 mg||**|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||3 g||**|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** Daily Value not established.
† Gamma Linolenic Acid, essential fatty acid.
Earthrise Spirulina Natural.
100% vegetarian: ecologically cultivated in California sunshine. Non-GMO. Free of gluten, herbicides, pesticides and irradiation.
Produced in USA under a strict quality management system with ISO 9001:2008, GMP and HACCP registration. GRAS affirmed.
1 teaspoons a day (1 serving). Mix with juice or a smoothie. If you are on a medication or have a medical condition, consult a physician.
Spirulina contains a variety of carotenoids which work in synergy as antioxidants, protecting our cells from the damaging effects of free radicals. The two most important carotenoids are beta carotene (which is known to promote cellular health) and zeaxanthin (which is know to promote eye health).
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More