- Bone Care
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed for Purity, Freshness and Labeled Potency
- Over 70 Years of Guaranteed Quality
- Quality · Heritage · Trust
- Supports Healthy Bones
- Sure Dissolve
- With 800 IU Vitamin D Per Serving for Better Calcium Absorption
Supplement FactsServing Size: Two (2) SoftgelsServings Per Container: 30
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value*
|Calories from Fat
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)
||1.2 g (1200 mg)
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Soybean oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, water, titanium dioxide), soy lecithin, beeswax.
Guaranteed: No added sugar (sucrose, fructose, lactose), salt (sodium chloride), yeast, wheat, gluten or milk. No preservatives or artificial flavors.
Take two (2) softgels daily, or for best results, take one (1) softgel twice daily with a meal.
Does Not Contain :No added sugar (sucrose, fructose, lactose), salt (sodium chloride),yeast, wheat, gluten or milk. No preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.